Numerous restaurants in Cape Town are offering special Valentine’s Day offers for Friday 14 February. We will update the list as we receive new information.
* Catharina’s at Steenberg: Seafood Menu platter R1750 per couple; 5 course Valentine’s Set Menu R750 per person; and Vegetarian Valentine’s Menu R750 per person. All three options include a glass of Simonsig Kaapse Vonkel Rosé 2011. Tel (021) 713-2222
* The Restaurant at Cape Point Vineyards, Noordhoek: 4 course dinner R495, or R650 with wine pairings. Nadine performing. Tel 083 444 7088.
* Frères Bistro: 3 course dinner with complimentary glass of Nicolas Feuillatte champagne R 395 per person. Tel (021) 418-1609
* Diemersdal Farm Eatery, Durbanville: Tapas platters and desserts as well as complimentary glass of MCC R 550 per couple. Tel (021) 976-1810
* Azure at the Twelve Apostles: Welcome drink, rose, and 4 course candlelight dinner R 795 per person, includes chance of winning half carat diamond from Uwe Koetter valued at R15000. Tel (021) 437-900
* The Kraal at the Twelve Apostles: Kir Royal welcome drink, picnic basket includes a bottle of Bouchard Finlayson Blanc de Mer, R1500 per couple. Tel (021) 437-9000
* Mondiall, V&A Waterfront: Oysters and glass of bubbly, 3 course dinner R350 per person. Tel (021) 418-3003. Continue reading →