* Auslese Summer Sessions will pair tapas dishes created by Aubergine owner Chef Harald Bresselschmidt, fine wines, and good jazz every second Thursday evening, from 21 November onwards. (received from Auslese via e-mail)
* The 325th anniversary of the arrival of the French Huguenots was celebrated with a special concert, ranging from classical music to cabaret, last night at the Endler Hall. (received from the University of Stellenbosch via e-mail)
* Tour operator ‘Great Safaris’ has launched a ‘South African Culinary Treasures Journey’ 7 day tour of the Winelands and Cape Town, which includes learning about wine blending, food and wine pairing, bread baking, and a cooking class ‘in Cape Malay‘!
* The South African Pinotage restaurant is opening in Beijing.
* Scandinavia, Russia and the United Kingdom could become the main vine growing regions in Europe by 2050.
* ‘Franschhoek Uncorked’, the annual event in which the Continue reading →